Thursday, May 30, 2013

For any readers:

I've taken a lot of heat lately, mostly unmerited and coming from radical feminist groups...I've been doing my best to try and have a civil dialog, but I really can't manage much more of this.  If you are not going to ask me an honest question, or raise a real concern (commenting on my sexuality or identity is not a real concern) I need to ask that you just not post.  I started this blog for the transgender community, and all of this arguing is just giving me a bad name and wasting all of our time.  If you are not trans*, do not have a serious question, or do not know me personally, I will most likely not be able to respond to your future comments, and if they continue to be degrading to myself or any other transgender people, I will be forced to take them down.

If you don't have something nice, interesting, insightful, positive, or funny to say, it's probably not worth posting.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. What may seem like heat was a much needed dialogue. The trans community has been the victim of a lot of false flags lately. Much appreciated you letting me clear that up. Have fun, work and love hard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ask me anything-you might even learn something.